West Chester, PA Land Survey CAD Technician
West Chester, PA Land Survey CAD Technician Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years AutoCAD Civil 3D experience creating topographic and boundary surveys.
- Ability to read, interpret and draft plans.
- Experience in processing and interpreting survey data collected in the field.
- Ability to create and interpret 3D surface models, triangulate irregular networks, and contours.
- Ability to read and interpret property legal descriptions, easements, and rights-of-way.
West Chester, PA Land Survey CAD Technician Responsibilities
- Process field data to prepare survey plans.
- Perform deed/record research.
Your benefits: paid time off, healthcare and a retirement plan.
We encourage and support the development and growth of all team members to create the career they envision. Click the link below to get started.