West Chester, PA Land Survey Crew Chief
West Chester, PA Land Survey Crew Chief Qualifications
- Minimum 3-years experience in topographic, boundary, and construction stakeout surveys. Proficient in current surveying techniques using data collectors, GPS Equipment and Robotic Instruments.
- Knowledge of field survey operations, engineering, and construction industry with the ability to read, interpret and draft plans, profiles, cross-sections, and details.
- Ability to work alone or with a one/two-person crew.
- Basic computer skills are required with email communications and downloading of data. Must possess a valid drivers’ license.
- Physical ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand/walk for 8+ hours a day. Ability to work outside in all types of weather. Ability to carry survey equipment and supplies in remote, rugged, rural, or urban settings.
West Chester, PA Land Survey Crew Chief Responsibilities
- Perform topographic, boundary, and construction stakeout surveys using conventional, robotic, and Global Positioning System (GPS) methods.
- Prepare field notes, drawings and perform survey calculations.
- Daily uploading and downloading of data collector.
Your benefits: paid time off, healthcare and a retirement plan.
We encourage and support the development and growth of all team members to create the career they envision. Click the link below to get started.